Tips for Preparing Your Home to Sell
We have the experience to advise you in preparing your home for the market without having to spend money unnecessarily. Improving the condition of the home, "setting the stage" before showings, and knowing what to do when the property is being shown are just a few of the things that will help maximize our marketing efforts. We’ll take time to examine your home and explore all of the important aspects to showcase your property.
Given our vast experience with buyer’s, we know what appeals to most buyers. We will help with low-cost, effective tips and hints in the following categories
- Exterior first impression/curb appeal, particularly landscaping
- Kitchen what to do and not to do for higher appeal
- Bathroom “quick tips” to sharpen the appearance
- Flooring basics
- Clutter clearing tips and short cuts
- Lighting hints
- Odor basics and solutions
- Clearing the surfaces – it can be done!
- To paint, or not to paint…
As an additional component of our comprehensive real estate services, we will provide you with an easy to use seller’s guide to help you prepare your home for the most effective showings possible. This guide includes a user friendly checklist of the absolute “must-do’s” to prepare your home to compete against other available listings in your market area.
Feel free to send us an email via our Contact Us page to request a complimentary market analysis, which will help give you an idea of your home's current value.